Ukhuwwah

Sunday, October 10, 2010

In science, we learn that cells form together to become tissue, tissue becomes a system and finally allow the human body to function properly. What we learn here is that, cells work together or unite as one and finally manage to control something big.
In this note, I'd like to speak of the unity I see in Batch 13 Sekolah Menengah Islam Hidayah. I find them talented, hardworking, determined. They can indeed stand tall in the eyes of the world, if they manage to unite as one. Which is something I don't see. I mean, some still make fun of one another, some still talk bad things behind another's back, some won't even want to talk to each other for reasons that's just stupid.
Please, I beg you guys, don't fight, don't argue, be open-minded. I also know that things are indeed easier said then done, but it doesn't mean it can't be done. I believe if each member of B13 give their co-operation and commitment, true Ukhuwwah Batch can be achieved. It's something capable of achieving in your standards, I know, I was one of you. I can't do it for you, it requires full commitment of the members itself, plus I left and there seems to be small chance that I'll ever be going back. But if I could, then I would.
I really want the name 'batchtigabelas' to be remembered by for many generations, though the only effort I can to help you is by this, writing. Giving my own points of view, my advice, my thoughts. So here, all I want to say is please, Unite and honour, don't divide and conquer! Rasulullah managed to form a brotherhood between the Muhajirin and Ansar, why can't you? Man jadda wa jada. It's not impossible.

1 comments:

farhah mahzan :) said...

izzat, i never thought u can write in english almost perfectly :)

mm, about de part where u say '' i left n der seems to b a small chance i'll ever be going back'', dan '' i know, i was one of you'', it sounds as if kau x sekola lg kat smih..

btw, biasalah gadoh, ngumpat dn mcm2 lg. mna ade relationshp yg pfect.. but really, in the end, everything will b just fine.. :)